What is going on with us?
alex- he insists on tasting the chicken bullion cubes every time that he sees its container and every time I let him try he sticks his toung out and tries to get all the flavor off by clawing at it and then drinks like a gallon of water-how many times will it take until he remembers that he doesn't like it? Now that our adventures are undertaken with shorts and a short sleeves he is getting all kinds of cuts and bruises; it is obvious why the number would increase on his knees and elbows- but the number of "incidents" is also going up on his face.
I didn't take this picture so I'm not 100% sure but I think that it is supposed to be showing his dirty face and the strawberry on his cheek from biffing it on the sidewalk. He's finally drinking milk, but only two percent-he still gags on whole milk and he is as handsome as ever- although Alex thinks he's going through a "not so cute phase."
Alex is doing good. He was trying to go "REALLY" fast at a fire that he went to fight and got out to fight the fire withOUT his shoes on and got a big ol' gash in the bottom of his foot-ouch. Now everyone at the station calls him Fred Flintstone-guess that's better than Diamond.
We were just told that we will be able to qualify for a loan so we are hopping that we will be in a house by April 16th. Who knows if that will actually happen though- but we're praying.
5 comments:
that is funny that Alex thinks he is going through a not so cute phase because right when I saw the pictures of alex before i wrote a post I thought hmmmm. That baby looks just like Alex.
--Calixta
dude. your husband is on crack. MY NEPHEW IS THE CUTEST AND THE COOLEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD. but, we will cut his some slack. this lack of judgment is most likely due to the brain disease he caught from cutting his foot. and we cant pick on the infirm.
...jk!!
love love~
he does look like me and i feel bad for the little kid. i don't know why kiki puts this stuff on the blog. i'm going to start putting downt he stuff she says in confidence
remember when I made you swear to tell NO ONE that I liked the Giants? Who knows now?
Well now thyat you are expecting who will be the cutest baby alex or ?
I know that they will bot be beautiful and good looking!
Post a Comment