I thought that I had nothing positive to write about and then I remembered that you don't know yet. This one's a girl. Alex told me that if we found out it was he was going to make a really depressed look and say "darn, 1 for 2" but luckily he didn't. We were thinking a girl we would name Elizabeth but in the last few weeks that just hasn't felt right-even after the temple. Alex has always teased me because he says I was naming my baby after Elizabeth Bennet and whenever I would be thinking of middle names he would tell me that I should just name her Elizabeth Jane and get it over with. After we got pregnant with this baby we went to the temple and the name that I got was Elizabeth Jane. I thought that it was so funny that I have been saying that it was a sign and she was a girl and we were going to name her Elizabeth Jane, but as I said it hasn't felt right lately. I think that we are going to go with Xela (haven't picked a middle name yet, any suggestions?) I don't want Xela Elizabeth because I still want to use Elizabeth for another baby.
This is good because then I can just teach all my kids four letters and be done with it-they'll all know their name. So the next one will be Lexa and then Elxa and so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Axle is a good one. I love you and I think batting .500 is still good. Just kidding. I love that we get to have a girl. Hopefully this one will look like her mom. Happy mothers day.
I think Leigh would be a good one.
Personally I think you went all around it but didn't come up withup with the name I would suggest. Elizabeth Alexa would be a good name
homealone has a good suggestion but since Alex's great grandmother was a lee and a cousin to president Harold B. Lee maybe Lee should be the middle name.
Of course Elizabeth is quite a mouthful and doesn't need a middle name.
And finally there is always Cari!
alex part2 Nield
congrats on the future princess!!
Post a Comment