Thursday, April 17, 2008

We Closed Today!

I was driving Alex crazy with how stressed out I was so Alex called and asked if we could closed today and they said yes. It's official, we're home owners (well, home loan owners). The really great news is that it turned out to be significantly less than we thought that it was going to be. We actually will end up paying less for our house payment than if we had renewed our lease here - can't beat that. I don't know how much I will be able to post in the next little while but wish us luck with the move!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good luck! We closed on our townhouse today and will close on our new house in the next week or sooner. hoooray!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! :-D what fantastic news! That is jsut great, I am so glad for you. :o)

Cody Coombs said...

Fun! Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with the move and such. There is nothing like owning your own home, it's yours!

Christine said...

Sorry, I posted that last comment as Cody on accident.

homealonemom said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you.

I'm glad that you were able to close early, so that you can do all the things you want to. Like start cleaning the new house.

I love you

Good luck on your talk.

MOM

Keary said...

Whenever we closed on a house I was always to anxious to give us time to get everything setup and clesned properly, but rather tried to convince Diana just to move in and we could clean later. I was always to busy to clean later so I never helped. I don't know how Diana has put up with me for so long.

Congratulations on your tirst cclosing they are never quite so exciting! good luvk on thid one!!!
Love ya all, Dad

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Yay! I never really had to go through all this closing stuff, but I can imagine how difficult it would be. I am so happy for you!