

I can't get enough of my kids. They're so wonderful!

While I was at girls camp my mother took my kids down to Lake Jackson to visit her brother. After everyone was back home, Chio would still cry when my mom walked out of the room so I'm glad they were able to form that bond. Unfortunately, while they were down there, my mother couldn't leave her at all without her throwing a fit. Thanks so much for ding this for me mom! The morning before I left I took Chio to the doctor where we found out she had thrush so bad the doctor said her throat looked like one big bloody sore and she was surprised Chio was eating anything. She also had a ton of fluid in her ears and the doctor said she doubted she would be able to get away with out an infection; it turned out the doctor was right so Chio is on antibiotics again. Even with all the medications and grumpiness, my mother never suggested I not go (I was kind of hoping she would so I wouldn't have to leave them-but I'm glad I went). I'm going to miss you so much, I always have a ton of fun with you! THANKS!


These are some pictures Grandma took when she took alex to the park. (he loves the cars)
And she got a video of Chio going down a little step. I hope it's not to dark for you all.
5 comments:
Just so everyone knows. The red car was the one alex bought with his money he was saving up.
The pictures are great! What a great grandma! If the cars are any indication of the future Watch Out!!
They are sooo beautiful. I miss them and I miss you.
I had a wonderful time, even if Chio wanted me to hold her for 4 days.
MOM
Great pictures.
We need to hang out call me :)
Post a Comment