Tonight I said, "After I read three books, you and Chio have to go to bed." While I was reading, alex made a bed for Chio and himself on the couch without any help. When he was done he said "look mommy, me and the baby, baby and me are happy." How nice that he was trying to save the baby from a reasonable bedtime instead of just thinking of himself - don't you think?


I think because our kids were born in different states they're naturally different temperatures. alex likes it cold and Chio likes it hot. This makes finding the perfect temperature to keep our house difficult. Right now we're keeping it around 78 most days; if were doing something heavy (like moving the furniture again or having friends over) we keep it cooler, but usually 78-80. At this temperature Chio is freezing (?) when we get her out of bed; and alex, with a fan blowing on him, sweats like this when he sleeps.


side note: I have no idea why he was sleeping on the side of the bed like that but we thought it was funny.
4 comments:
I wondered when you were sleeping this morning, if it'd been a hard night. Particularly after alex woke up AFTER he'd been sleeping a while.
So sorry. Sleep deprivation is hard.
We love you
Take care.
MOM
Alex used to sweat alot too when he was that age...looking at these pictures takes me back to when Alex was a baby!
Chio must have lots of Texan blood. I'm always cold,too under 75 and I am chilled!!
Love those smiles, they really look happy!
Great job.
Man I feel sorry for Alex the Younger. I can't really relate to Chio at all. If it is 78 in a house, I'm feeling hot.
Post a Comment