Monday, June 30, 2008

Memory Monday - Our Home

Which home have you loved the most? What do you love best about your home?

My current home is
my favorite (duh); but I'm pretty sure that if you asked anybody two months after they bought their first home which one they liked best you'd get the same answer.

I love the yard best! Looking back, I can't believe that we've gone this long without one - good thing we didn't know what we were missing. I even brave the mosquitoes to be out in my yard (and for those of you who know me know that's saying something).

4 comments:

homealonemom said...

The great mosquito slayer. I'm sure that you are the very bravest of them all. I'm glad you love your new home.

I think it's cute how alex calls it that too.

MOM

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I love my home too. Of course, it is my first home. I am amazed that you went outside. It's amazing the things that you want to do when you get a home. Like, weed, mow the lawn, etc. I am happy for you.

The A Team said...

one of these days, i may invite myself up to sherman to see your new love...mosquitoes and all.

Keary said...

Great post, isn't it exciting all the things you can think of to do once you have a home.
Replace that wall with a bookcase, put in a skylighht and on and on.

Wish I could go to see your home.

Love Dad