Sunday, February 01, 2009

Beacuse I don't blog

Look at my mother's blog. Here are some pictures of my kids from the trip we just took. I didn't bring my camera so thanks mom for taking pictures.

Dasie's Birthday (also my first experience with wii-we had a blast)

and

Making a Snowman (after this alex thought grandpa was WAY cooler than me because he went out and built a snowman but two days earlier when I went out to do the same thing it was so powdery we couldn't even make a snow ball- even when I took my gloves off to melt the snow a little)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging we missed you!

Are you done reading?

Keary said...

A lot of posts all at once. It's about time!

Love yawl

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That was really fun! I was just showing Daisy the pictures and she immediately started asking when you guys were coming back!! Maybe we'll invade your house. Imagine it...me and you and six kids...