Sorry, this is another one of those posts that only a grandma can love.
All the pictures of Chio from the last upload.



Don't you think this candy brings out her eyes?

This one doesn't even look like Chio to me.


Playing with the yo-yo. Thanks Grandma.

Dinner with dad...I wonder why I spend so much time scrubbing my carpets.


As you may have noticed, Chio likes to wear her hat all the time.




All the pictures of Chio from the last upload.
Don't you think this candy brings out her eyes?
This one doesn't even look like Chio to me.
Playing with the yo-yo. Thanks Grandma.
Dinner with dad...I wonder why I spend so much time scrubbing my carpets.
As you may have noticed, Chio likes to wear her hat all the time.
Out with the old.
And this is Chio eating taco meat; I think she ate double what I ate.
4 comments:
Plate to mouth time was FANTASTIC!
I always love to see the cute grandkids. alex is growing up so quickly. Chio might catch up soon if she gets enough taco meat.
What does no more babbies mean?
MOM
I also think that Chio's shoes are AMAZINGLY different.
What a CUTE hat, and I love her jammies.
:-) that was SO CUTE!! (and I REALLY like the part when alex chewed with HIS mouth shut TOO ;o) ) I am getting the inclination that chio loves food....hmmm.... AND, I think pink and baby blue are SO chio's colors. The pink goes with her skin and the baby blue matches her eyes. SUCH A PRINCESS! *MUAH!*
Looks like Chio is really growwing up J hope she turns out as pretty as her mother.
Love yawl
Post a Comment