Friday, October 22, 2010

alex


alex is seriously the nicest kid ever. He still goes crazy at times when he is bouncing off the walls, or can't sit still, or....whatever. But he is always kind. He shares, hates to see people sad or angry, and always wants to help. And he is never intentionally cruel. He will play with Chio or his girl friends but is still a definite boys boy. He loves soccer and all things sports. He still loves cars and bakugans and blocks and transformers and all the other things I'm not qualified to assemble. By himself, he started playing the piano (in between pounding on it and getting sent to time out) and picks out music and sings by himself (like "Mary had a little lamb", "chops sticks", "ABC's" and "Scary music" aka flat cords).

He still doesn't like to eat much. He is supper small for his age and is woefully aware of the fact. He's started saying "Black beans are my favorite food", "Broccoli is my favorite food", "Soup is my favorite food" and then forcing himself to eat these food without complaint while Chio joyfully asks for seconds.

I love hanging out with him and hearing all his theories on life.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

What a sweet boy! He reminds me of Zac with his kind personality. I can't believe how much older he looks in the pictures and how much he looks like Alex! Your kids are great and have AMAZING parents. I want to be you when I grow up.

Unknown said...

The part about you not being qualified to put together things reminds me of the time Alex tried to get everyone to help Grandpa put together his new Hot Wheels track. He's a great (grand)kid.

homealonemom said...

I love alex the younger.

I still remember him laughing when we called him that to distinguish him from his father. Alex the elder.

He is such a wonderful little boy.
I love his smile. It sparkles in his eyes and lights up the world.

I love when he sees me for the first time, and comes running for a hud.

He is a fantastic putter together of things.

I love you

Gramom