Friday, October 22, 2010

Chio

(we wore this out in public)
Chio is a GIRL. She loves pink. She always wants to get dressed by herself. She already knows I'm not to be trusted when it come to fashion so when I get her something from the store and she won't put it on I have to lie and say Grandma got it for her so she'll wear it. She loves Sundays so she can pick out my clothes and jewelery. She carries a purse with her everywhere and she is always setting up "house" around the house with all her stuff. She loves babies and whenever we pass a stroller or carrier she has to look in.

She knows how to write her name and she can paint her nails (but I don't usually let her because I'm afraid there'll be an accident). She loves to cuddle and give kisses. She would stay in the bathtub all day if we would let her. She likes to pretend she is a dog. She's not afraid to get dirty but wants to be clean right after she's done. She loves bugs, especially worms.

She loves talking. Talking to people, to herself, to the dog, on the phone, whatever. And she loves to sing - mostly made up songs. She loves to draw on blank paper - not a coloring book - or on my typed papers. She loves to help in the kitchen and she can make up funny jokes.

She is so definite in her likes and dislikes. I love talking with her and playing all the games she makes up. She always takes an interest in whatever I'm doing and wants to do it, too.

I love my little girl.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is such a doll. I know I love her to pieces.

Unknown said...

Worms are cool and so is Chio.

Ciria said...

yeah for the new camera! We were so excited to see all of the new posts. Your kids are adorable and we miss them terribly.

homealonemom said...

You made me cry.

You are a wonderful mom, and you have a wonderful family.

I have a message on my phone that's 4.5 minutes long.

Chio keeps saying "No one will answer me" and you keep asking who she is calling. It makes me smile.

I keep listening to it over and over again.

I love you

MOM

You will always be my little girl.