
Wow, Rocio is now 4! She was very specific about what she wanted to happen at her party- "I want a make up party". After a lot of negotiations the party turned a princess spa and I think they all had a great time. We sent the boys to go play at the park, and we got started. I was thinking that we would help with the make putting on, but they did all the make up by themselves. Then we did manicures and pedicures. There was one point when two of the girls were getting their nails done and two others were sitting in the "drying chairs" and there was complete silence save for the relaxing mood music. It was so cute; and it was not an atmosphere I'm used to having at a birthday party. After everyone had gone home, Chio said, "I want all of my birthdays to be spa parties!" I have to say I don't think I'd mind if they all went like this one. Here are some pictures from the day.















Note: Were going to celebrate daddy's birthday on Tuesday so stayed tuned.
4 comments:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D oh. my. GOODNESS! I can hardly stand the CUTENESS! :D :D love you guys!
Looks like such a fun party! They are adorable!! Happy Birthday Chio!!
What a fun party! She looks so happy! I love it. Happy Birthday to Chio. And I love your cute belly.
what a cutie pie!! such a fun birthday party!! love it.
Post a Comment