Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some more pictures.


We went and had some din din at Cathys house.

Watching us play.

Red was helping alex learn how to not hit his head on the table.

Then they sat down and discussed some important stuff.

We played with tigger, and had lots of fun.

And told Brendon some secrets.

Uncle Devin.

They posed for me really nicely.

We watched the turtle eat some worms. He would attack them and then rip them apart. and swollow them.

Trish.

Trish in action.

Here is G-Grandma No Ho, Cathy, alex, lacy, me, Grandma. We came to watch Trish play Soccer.

Your boy.

I don't know what you think that this look is, but I thought that you would like to see it. I thought that it was pretty funny.

They were very interested in the game.

Red found a really good place to watch the game. We went swimming that night, but I had lost the camera.

This is the new T-shirt that goes down so far.

talking to you on the phone. That is the little ball that he stuck in his mouth to give you a really good kiss.

Watching TV.

3 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I get to see you tonight! Hahaha I am so glad! I decided that you need to become rich and buy a private plane to shuttle us back and forth to visit!

Kristy said...

It was fun seeing your adventures. Thanks for sharing

Keary said...

Love the pictures. I am wondering why there are none for so long.