Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yesterday.


First we got up and played with the dog. alex kept grabbing on to her hair and wouldn't let go so we didn't torment the dog for very long.


Then we went over to see great grandma ho ho who just got home frm China. She is doing good except for her knees.

He really liked Cathy and wasn't affraid to go to her.

I though that this picture was cool and that you would appreciate it.

This picture has everybody smiling and I tried to zoom in on it but I couldn't get it to save. alex liked that table and kept walking around it but every where he went we would put our hands on the corner like Teda is doing because we were afraid that he was going to hit his little head. We had to put the chess boards that were on the table up because the boy kept trying to get them- is that what you are teaching him?

alex really liked Brendoni and they would follow eachother around. Red even missed a chess meet so that he could see the baby. alex thinks that Red is hilarios expecially when he claps.

I liked this picture because Red and alex are doing the same thing without knowing it.

Brandon was also here and alex liked to touch his hair and sit on his lap right away. I think that it is the hair cut, what do you think?


Then we went to go and take this 5 generation picture. We took it as you know because it doesn't happen very often where you have 5 generations living at once.

The last thing that we did was go rock hunting.

We found lots of different samples that the boy arranged all around himself.

And then he tasted them all. I relized when we were here just how few rocks there are in Texas, I don't think that alex has even seen one there yet. We love you and are still working on the movies.

My dad also gave the baby sour crought (don't know how to spell it and the spell check isn't working) but I didn't get a picture. He didn't really like it all that much.

2 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Your baby is so cute, and that five generation picture is great! I think that it is funny that your dad is looking at alex instead of the camera. My mom really likes that picture too. Also, I should note that Michael still loves to sample rocks, and we have many rocks in Utah for alex to explore.

Keary said...

I have a five generation picture with my Grandmother Nield and Zachary (Kristy's son) Kristy, me and my father in between. They are very special and you will always cherish it as I have the one I have.

Sorry I haven't done much blogging while we were in California and while we were at my brothers funeral.

Love Keary