Sunday, July 09, 2006

This hasn't been corected, and I wrote it fast.

My dad went and bought a new keyboard and a new mouse both of which don't have cordes and I was just thinking about how if we had those at our house the would probably get lost. Anyways I have a space bar so now I can write again. You have to check my dads blog for the movie that I made.

Aunt Teda was giving me kisses and I finally smiled for the camera.

We helped grandpa do some yard work. (the untrained eye may have thought that we were following ants around and trying to eat them.)


The trampoline was pretty fun, but alex though that the most fun part was the springs. He would get his head down really close to the tramp and watch the leaves underneath move around he thought that it was cool, too.



Playing with Gracie, and Nan and grandpa.

little dog kisses.

It rained so much that there were floods and the roads washed out. Cathy and Devin spent about 2 hours to go on a 40 minute drive because they had to close a road down.

Chantel read to alex and they played with his cups. I think that adults like these partiular toys more than little kids though. Chantel thought that she was so good because she could beat alex in knocking the blocks down, what an acomplishment.

Grandpa read to us from his mission book. The leather on the outsied he tooled when he was 19. They were mostly punny jokes.

They came to visit us when it was raining.

Here is where he eats while he is here.


He sat like this for about 2 hours and would just let people hold him while he looked around.

She's probably making this face because my dad is being disgusting.

I want you to especially notice the bowl on my dads belly. These two fell asleep while we were talking. I guess that we are really entertaining conversationalists.

This is your boy dressed up for church and if you look close you can see the pearls that my grandmother brought back for me. I don't think that I would have any jewelry if it wasn't for her. (my mother say that that in an incorrect statement so I'll revise it and say that she has helped add to my collection as well.)

Everyone at church said that they couldn't believe how much he looks like you.

4 comments:

alex said...

alex looks really good all ready for church. I like how you did his hair

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I like all the pictures. You should do your blog like this more often!

Anonymous said...

I want everyone to know that I was laying next to Chantel when she moved the bowl to my chest to keep it from Alex. I guess that I fell asleep after that. Chantel is setting me up.

Keary said...

Sounds like marvmax is trying to explain where no explanation is necessary. Sounds fishy to me.