Do you ever read a book and think, "What was this person thinking?"
Best Ride Ever
Here comes Dingo Dog in his shiny red car.
Where is he going in such a hurry?
He drives through a grocery store...
and then hits an egg truck! Crash!
He plows through a cornfield...
and then knocks over and apple stand. Pow!
Dingo passes a bus going as fast as he can. (this is alex's favorite page)
Honk! Honk! "Get out of my way," say Dingo. "I'm in a hurry."
And why is Dingo Dog in such a hurry?
Dingo is hungry! He is going for lunch.
Give that dog a bone!
I think that something like this can only be achieved by... a single uncle...who is trying to get on the nerves of his sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Or one of Nates patients.
That's funny...good times.
I think Dingo the Dog learned how to drive in Utah! My car insurance went up 25% when we moved here and the agent told me it was because Utah is on the list for very agressive drivers! Apparently everybody here is hungry...I think I will start carrying bones in my car!
Post a Comment