Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Did you ever wonder...

...what Chio would look like with dark hair. Well, I died it to find out. Just kidding, alex put dirt in her hair; I didn't think that she looked that different, but when Alex came home he thought I was holding a different baby.



She looks so sad because daddy went inside without picking her up and then I made her stay outside to take pictures-such a mean mommy. After Alex took a shower he held her and she's back to her normal happy self.

5 comments:

Ciria said...

What a cutie! I think she looks like chio no matter what the color! I do think lighter hair suits her better.

Keary said...

I think alex shouldn't teach her things like that,she might become little miss Piggy. :) JK
Actually Chio is like alex in that she looks great regardless.
Love ya all

The A Team said...

she's just so cute!! p.s. i tagged you on my blog

homealonemom said...

How fun! A blue eyed brunette,
she looks beautiful regarless.

Love you

MOM :o)

Diana said...

Blue eye burnette...Texas style!