
These are my girls. They were amazing!

We all picked kokopelli men to represent us on our flag.
I'm pretty sure Heavenly father didn't intend for you to leave your children while you're nursing, because it is so painful. Unfortunately, I missed the first part of girls camp because my breast pump broke when we shoved all of the stuff in the cars and I had to go get a new one(that's the only thing I couldn't do without); but I didn't miss much, only the ternadas (Texan for tornado) that went through.
No actually girls camp was really, really fun. This is a slide show of all the pictures I took. I can't wait till next year when, hopefully, we will have a camp director with us.
3 comments:
OH so much fun! I totally weened naomi one - because I don't like it and two so that I can go to camp. I didn't know you were going -HOW FUN!
Hoping for a camp director is like saying "I'll do it, I'll do it!"
They usually don't call leaders to be camp directors so hopefully not.
Post a Comment