Monday, June 09, 2008
Pictures
I like to leave pictures of the kids up when I know I'm going to have trouble posting for a while and I thought these were cute. These are are the only ones with just my kids in and I don't feel like asking the other parents if I can post pictures of their kids; they're taken from a birthday party we went to on Saturday. The birthday was for (pay attention or this might not make since, lol) the younger sister of the little girl who had the birthday party where my water broke. Apparently, I still have some unresolved issues because I was anxious and jumpy the whole time...and that was before all the, "...the last party was so eventful..." comments. lol. I guess there are some things you (and everyone else) will always remember.
After alex was supposedly sleeping for an hour I start to hear him banging all his toys around. I go in there to see what is going on and he starts telling me about his dad and promised money. I thought it was cute so I taped some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
What cute pictures!! Love listening to alex...he sure is growing up!!!
He sure knows what he wants doesn't he! They are just plain dolls!
My girls wanted to listen to alex over and over again during breakfast-instead of scripture scouts! So Cute!
I love his talking about getting a car.
VERY focused.
See you soon!
I love you
MOM
CUTE CHIO!!!
"eventful" eh? hmmm....I wonder what they could POSSIBLY be talking about? Dont worry Teek, its not like it was YOUR kids birthday party, now THAT would have been eventful :O)
muah! your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! (and so are you :o) )
oh. my. GOODNESS!!! :-D I didn't have sound until just now, and I watched that video again (MUCH better with sound, by-the-way) and alex is SO CUTE! what kind of car does he want?
Post a Comment