I was looking for pictures to put up of my kids and found the only one who took any pictures was alex. Oops. Sorry for the lack of kidlet updates, I'll fill you in this weekend. However, he did take this one of me which shows my new favorite possession - my seatbelt purse. It's about time I filled you in on my first purchased purse. My amazing sister-in-law, Cathy, gave it too me. At first I was hesitant to use it (because it pretty much costs as much as my entire wardrobe) but I can't keep it off and, hello, it's made out of seat belts; even the
blood from the airport (yes, after alex was taken care of I was only worried about my bag) came out and the purse is none the worse for wear. I LOVE it! Thank you so much Cathy. I never thought that a purse could actually be
comfortable- imagine that.

And here are some more pictures alex took.

4 comments:
I don't know why but everyone who has a seat belt purse "LOVES IT". Good job alex.
Love y'all.
i am thrilled you like your purse!! seatbelt bags rock:) such a clever idea:) happy early birthday! love you tons!
Kiki, I just caught up on all your blogs and had such great time. You have such a great sense of humor, you guys make me laugh! I love Chio and her petite pony tail! I hope alex head is ok...I would be pretty bent if that i how I woke up too! Last but not least I also love my purse...Cathy rocks!
Post a Comment