Thursday, September 25, 2008

Camping....

Well, we thought we were going camping but it turns out we just stayed at a hotel in the woods. lol. I told alex that I didn't want to sleep on the ground (literally the ground- I wanted a mat this time) so he decided we would just get a "cabin". We were expecting some sort of pallett with a matress enclosed in some walls but we got an actuall cabin with an oven, bathroom, extra room, fold out bed, lounge chairs a fridge. They said the only thing that we needed to bring was food to stock the fridge and they were right. So, while we weren't exactly camping, we did have fun! We went camping for Chio's Birthday Happy Birthday Chio.


Part of the cabin.


Look out.












Hiking and Flying.




Catching Mr. Turtle.

And Happy Birthday to Alex. When I was growing up my dad taught me the secret to eternal youth...marry someone older than you. So, thanks for making me young sweety, I love you more than you love me!!



Sorry about the picture placement, I didn't have time to fix them.

9 comments:

Ciria said...

Happy Birthday Alex and Belated Birthday Chio!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Alex & Rocio!! You are such a cute family! Love the pictures. Summer kept saying alex is flying?? I had to tell her her Uncle likes to "toss" his kids up high, high , high!!

love you guys.

Anonymous said...

That is what I call camping! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Chio and Alex!

homealonemom said...

Happy Birthday One and ALL !

I was talking to alex and I told him HIS birthday was next. He was SO excited!

What a beautiful place to camp. I always thought that one of the most important things about camping was a "water feature". I noticed that you have a beautiful lake at your camping spot.

Chio looks happy to be "1". Does that mean #1?

I'm also happy to know that you are eternally young, and not the "ancient one".

I love you

MOM :0)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Alex the Elder and Chio (sorry it's late).

Man camping in Texas looks really rough.

Mom says camping should have a water feature. I think it needs mountains. Do you have any mountains to go camping in? Heh heh.

homealonemom said...

Hey it looks like you can still get all your family in the hold the camera in one hand and snap.

Keary said...

Boy that Chio is beautiful on her birthday and so full of confidence.

Alex is a roughneck from Oklahoma and that's a hard thing to deal with.

alex is sure a cutie

Love 'all

Diana said...

Chio Looks so happy...camping is in her blood!!! love ya'll

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!! Ok, where is the cabin? I'm looking for a fun 'woodsy' place to go to :)