(I'll do anything for comments, lol )
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This one is easy. Who can forget your water breaking at a birthday party? I felt so bad because I knew you were so not ready and embarrassed. But I was SO EXCITED for you!!!!
Since we're talking about childbirth, I remember when you were in labor with alex, but didn't think that you were REALLY going to have a baby.
Watching you squeeze that blue ball in your hand, and then throw it across the room. I knew the time had come.
I love you :0)
MOM
It's been so long since I've seen you, I don't think I can remember one...call me so we can make some more!!!!!!!!
i really have too many to pick one, I have lots and lots of really fun ones growing up, you were a wonderful big sister :o) But here, let me think. Here is a good one! its a recent one too :o) I remember when we were in your apartment in Texas (that time we came for christmas) and we were watching your kids play in the living room, and I dont remember your exact words, but I remember you telling my how you DECIDED to be happy, every day with your kids, so...you were :o) That simple. That had been a sort of inspiration to me, to decide to be happy, with life and my (growing) family since things will always come up :o) ANOTHER important memory is the discovery of why alex went and stood infront of the TV to "dance" (aka stomp one foot repetedly) when there was music on. Ah, the influence of DDR :o)
*MUAH!* thanks for lots of happy memories!!
I have a few memories of you from the 'old days' of young womens and school.
Remember you colored duct tape that you always had with you in high school? I thought it was cool :D - and I still have not seen any in the stores, darnit :P
When you and Alex came to Vancouver and we played the game Sorry at the kitchen table and we ganged up against Alex. I think we still lost but it was fun. Love your quiet compative nature!
I remember going to the library with you and alex. I remember being so impressed as to how good a mother you were. Kinda like Diana I would say.
Love Y'all
One of my favorite memories was when you stood in front of the computer and yelled "No more 'puter. No more 'puter." Made me realize what a bad Dad I was, and I haven't gotten any better. (For the world I was trying to get an important homework assignment done.)
Or the time I did you and Nini's hair by putting in something like 50 hair pretties apiece and then we took pictures and went and showed Mom. Then for the next 6 months or so you two always asked to do your hair like that again, but it took like an hour or so so I was always too busy.
OK here's a good one, but it once again shows what a bad Dad I am. I put off putting the lights up at Christmas (not because I'm afraid of heights or anything) and I came home and you had gotten up and put them up yourself. I think were 8 or 9 or so. After that it was your job until Goose took over. I think it help you guys build character and has nothing to do with any chickeness with my self.
two memories:
1. attending your reception and watching you jump on the trampoline in your wedding dress with Alex!! Awesome!
2. girls night ironing Family reunion t-shirts!
I look foward to many more fun times in the future. You are a wonderful sis-in-law. love ya!
Post a Comment