Sunday, September 21, 2008

Worried

I know, I know...

It's been way too long. I've been worried, and can't think through a blog enough to have it make since, so this will just be a bunch of stuff I was thinking about posting but couldn't do justice to by its self.

The other day I found a piece of paper that had a phone number on it that I knew was important. I remembered writing down the number and being overly happy that I finally had it; unfortunately, I didn't write down a name. I couldn't remember who's number it was and I was scared to call and say, "Hi, this is Kiora, who's this." But I was so happy when I got the number I knew it was important so I called despite my embarrassment- it was my sister...hi (again) teda!


alex's favorite medium are markers-he never had a problem with them. Chio does. Every time she gets her hands on one she eats it. I know that she looks completly distraught in these pictures but she was happy until we took the marker from her. She could eat markers all day...she looks best in blue. lol.

actually, that's all I have time for. We're going camping for a couple of day- maybe I'll get posts from the.

6 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

oh the teek! worried!?!? oh NO!!

my my my, I must say that Mark and i laughed for a LONG TIME at those chio marker pictures :o) Mark kept going back to the page and laughing and shaking his head :o) We sure do think your kids are so awesome! I don't think i have EVER seen a kid eat a marker so good and be so sad at it being taken away. Good work chio, good work

(are there any negative side effects of eating markers?...)

*MUAH!* LOVE LOVE!!

the_sanchez_fam said...

well with the title "worried" and Chio having black all over her, I am glad it was just a marker. My first thought was she had eaten something and had to drink Charcol. We had to do that once. So glad that wasn;t the case. Are you going to the Relief Society Broadcast Sat night? In McKinney?? I thought I e-mailed you but maybe not. Hope all is well

Kimberly said...

Guess who has a blog again? Me :)

My blog is private, so I'll need your email address to invite you. You can email it to me at kimgrisham@gmail.com :)

homealonemom said...

The color against Chio's white skin is VERY dramatic!

I wish I had read this blog before I worried and worried about you when I couldn't talk to Chio to sing her happy birthday! I'm glad to know that you were having fun camping.

We were supposed to go camping last weekend, but daddy's pnuemonia was still lingering, and we didn't think it was a good idea.

Hope you're having lots of fun!
Send photos. Did you bake the birthday cake in a dutch oven?

MOM

homealonemom said...

By the way, Chio takes after you. Not only did you like to eat them, but to draw on walls, and furniture with them. The ones now days are washable, mostly. Ours were not.

Unknown said...

Maybe Chio just really like makeup like her Aunt Nini. Personally I think it look mahvalous.