Looks as if they are having a good time.Love Y'all
They are so funny!!!! love you!!!!!!
Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Smart too!
Heh, Chio, why'd you do it? I love that line. Daddy says that Chio is being like Godzilla. I also liked how alex says, "Watch this!"They are both adorable. Grandpa is soooo happy that alex LOVES his car thing.MOM
I cant get over how stinkin' cute your kids are. I particularly like how Chio plays Godzilla/king kong. Too bad Alex wanted to play bob the builder/cars. Otherwise, the goals of playtime could have meshed fabulously. :o) MUAH MUAH MUAH!!! LOVE LOVE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks as if they are having a good time.
Love Y'all
They are so funny!!!!
love you!!!!!!
Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Smart too!
Heh, Chio, why'd you do it? I love that line. Daddy says that Chio is being like Godzilla. I also liked how alex says, "Watch this!"
They are both adorable. Grandpa is soooo happy that alex LOVES his car thing.
MOM
I cant get over how stinkin' cute your kids are. I particularly like how Chio plays Godzilla/king kong. Too bad Alex wanted to play bob the builder/cars. Otherwise, the goals of playtime could have meshed fabulously. :o) MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!
LOVE LOVE!
Post a Comment