


For any of you who have taken a shower in our house, you know that it is no place for a baby to take a shower; because if he did he would come out with a hole right in the middle of him. We have a very strong shower head and it doesn't hit any higher then my shoulder so I haven't given the baby any showers even though I have wanted to. So now Alex and I are staying at my parents house so I wanted to have alex take a shower with me. There was one thing that I didn't foresee, however, which caused somewhat of a problem... his lunch. He is obviously a guy because even though I had just fed him a lot and he wasn't hungry, he saw some food in front of him and wanted it...and a wet, slippery, soapy baby who wants something is hard to keep a hold of.
3 comments:
Very Funny!! he is a typical male.
I tried this after I weaned Mikey...he still wanted food! Possibly I shouldn't have tried it while I was pregnant ;). I love those pictures, they are sooooo cute!
I have no idea what you are talking about!
Post a Comment