
This is Grandma Karen theorizing the boy....Alex almost threatened that I could never dress alex again until it dawned on him what this would mean.

alex loved to just sit on his aunt lacey lap and relax, he would sit here for however long she would let him and just take it easy.
All of the pictures that I took of everybody else, I must have taken with Iwalani's camera because they aren't on my camera...if you could would you send them to me?

This is our car arrangement. alex liked it better when one of us sat in the back and there was more room in the back seat any ways so we liked to sit back there with him because we could still talk to eachother. F.Y.I.: When we were driving alex was buckled in and Alex was looking at the road. alex just liked to stand up and look around like this when we were stopped...better view of his handsome daddy.

We look so tried and sweaty in this picture because this is actually taken after we had already climbed up and came back down...needless to say we are in top shape.


At the bottom of the arch.

Climbing up...
My boys looking at the view.
That is the end of the vacation pictures and now this is Easter.

His Easter suit from Grandma Karen.

This is the picture of daddy finding the best toy to give to the baby...

Here is the best toy being eaten and then a close up. I don't know if they were meant to be taken from Grandmas house or not but Alex loves it and sometimes he let the baby touch it...jk he always gets the baby to play with it because he thinks that in the future the baby will remember how much fun it was and want to play with a bigger one all the time.

And last the basket with all the fun stuff (don't mid the boxes we're trying to pack).
We had such a great time in New Mexico, thanks for letting us stay and giving us such great food. We love you so much and miss you already.
4 comments:
I love the pictures.
I certainly wish I had not given Alex such a terrible example as to the way to raise a little one.
I apologize for the way he scares you and say now that I was much the same way. Now I am certain that children follow the example set by their parents. I definitely hope that Alex learns this fact sooner than I did.
Love ya.
The idea of holding alex upside down over the edge was given to me by my sweet wife. I reluctantly obliged.
It looks like you had lots of fun. I hope that you can come out in july with donna. Cute pictures.
That looks like so much fun! Plus it looks warm and sunny! Happy Easter baby A!
Post a Comment