Did you ever wonder what pure joy looked like? Well this is what we think that it looks like; alex being thrown in the air by his daddy who he trusts implicitly. Hope that you have a wonderful day.
He looks like he is having so much fun! I used to get really freaked out by stuff like that, but Michael survived to be 18 months, so I guess it's all good! Awesome pictures!
3 comments:
Alex is just like Dad who also loves to throw babies up in the air!
I have serious trust issues with Alex! Ain't afraid to admit it! But baby alex couldn't have a better father- some how it just works.
He looks like he is having so much fun! I used to get really freaked out by stuff like that, but Michael survived to be 18 months, so I guess it's all good! Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment