Monday, April 10, 2006

Burlington Coat Factory........


Alex and I don't have a telivision and surprizingly the conversations that we miss out on the most are the ones that are about comericials. In this case Alex was more up on the times than I was. The first time that I ever went to Burlington Coat Facory was with Ciria a year or so ago. I was amazed that there was all kinds of stuff there so when I got home I said to Alex..." Did you know that Burlington Coat Facotry was more then just coats?"
He laughed which inspired me to say " No, I'm serious, there are all kinds of stuff there."
He said that he thought that I was just joking and that he had thought that I was funny before he found out that I was just an idiot.

Yes, "Burlington Coat Factory is more then great coats".

3 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I didn't know that Burlington coat factory had more that just coats either, until I went there with you when you were pregnant! And I watch commercials!!!

Kristy said...

They also have an awful return policy!

Keary said...

Did you know that Burger King has more than just burgers?

You are sooo funny even if you are like me in some ways!