Tuesday, June 13, 2006



I'm not sure if you can see them or not, but the teeth are definitely there and I think that they are finally here to stay. They have been coming in and out for a while now, but this time they seem to be going further out then usual and I'm hoping that they don't go in again!!! Cross your fingers because it is not going to be pleasant to have to go through this two or three times with each tooth, let alone five or six-this is the third time that they have popped up.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Teething is not any fun at all...Good luck Alex!!

Keary said...

I have my fingers and my toes crossed. Will that help?

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Did you do that washcloth thingy?? I thought that was supposed to make teething easier. I was going to try it, but I forgot. It seems like it is easier after the first two, but then I usually don't notice until after they are already in...oops.

homealonemom said...

You know that teeth come in when they want to. Your year old photo has the two bottom teeth only. Yes, they do hurt when they move around. Hope his are here to stay.