Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Swimming...

Nick and his wife get to babysit the house of some rich people when they go out of town, last time that they wacthed the house they invited us over too, so that we could all pretend that we were rich enough to buy a house. This is their daughter and alex playing in the pool in the backyard.

2 comments:

Keary said...

I think alex is much more liberated than Nick's daughter. What is the age difference?

Anonymous said...

TIK! I MISS TALKING TO YOU! I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT STATICS AND MY NEW CALCULATOR AND ABOUT HOW I AM DOING WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT WORKING ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE BOOKS AND STUFF AND ABOUT HOW ALL THAT IS DOING IS WORKING THE STUPIDITY OUT OF YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING...AND MY CACULATOR IS REALLY COOL. I HAVENT NAMED HIM YET. AND I MISS YOU! AND I LOVE YOU. AND I REALLY MISS YOU. AND ME AND GOOSE ARE SITTING ON THE COUCH AND I AM DOING HOMEWORK. AND I MISS YOU. AND I WANT TO GO SEE THE LADY THAT I VISIT TEACH, BUT THEN SHE DOESNT ANWER THE PHONE. ISNT THAT SAD? AND THEN I MISS YOU. LOVE LOVE!