Thursday, June 01, 2006

Iwalani....

My sister just left on her mission yesterday and I'm so sorry that I didn't get to see her off. She is one of the most amazing people that I know. I have never meet anyone who is so sweet or forgiving as she is, she always puts other peoples feelings and needs in front of her own and seems happy to do it. It is so weird that we are so far apart in distance now because I love to be with my sisters and just "hang out" and that is getting harder and harder to do now that we are getting older and leading our own lives. Iwalani will be missed but I'm so glad that she is out doing what she wants to and serving the lord (and keeping her room clean-just kidding).

I put this picture up of all of us because I am thinking about all of my sisters recently and how much I love them. I really love this picture especially because it was taken when I was pregnant and FAT.

1 comment:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That picture is wonderful! You can't even tell that you are FAT!! Just kidding, you were never fat. I hope that I can adopt your wonderful sisters, since all I have are wierd brothers.