From the way that my sweetheart talks about his socks you would think that he only had about two pairs; but infact I get him tons of socks (he has about 50 pairs) and he can still never seem to find them. I thought to myself "why is this...I clean all his socks every time that I do the whites...and I put all his socks in his drawer....he has like three times as many as I do and I don't run out...what is going on". The other thing that is curious about this situation is despite my all my supplications he continues to reuse his socks even if I give him a clean pair (this is why I have bought him so many pairs) Who thought him that this was a good idea?!! This has been the way that things have been since we got married. I've tried to tell him that he would have more socks if he would put them in the dirty clothes, in response to this request he started to hid his socks and when I would find them I would get mad which resulted in him finding better hiding places. Now this has become a problem.
As alex gets more mobile he likes to find things that he can chew on (and the more taste that is has the better) and he looks in everyplace that he can find.
My two boys are NOT a good combination!!!

(under the pillow)
2 comments:
I think that you are a very sweet wife for putting up with that kind of stuff...who would do that?? Oh, wait! Steve does the same thing! I just gave up and now i make him wear mismatched socks.
I think everyone has their own personality and persnalities do not easily change.
Diana and I have been married for almost ten years and I still haven’t made many changes she has always wanted. I keep trying but I have found that we don’t think the same way for some reason.
Of course Diana is perfect and there are no changes I would want her to make. Just and then oh I forgot the worst one.
Post a Comment