This is taken through the peep hole because I didn't want for them to yell at me for opening the door again. Where the sun is shining through there is supposed to be a walk way.

What they were doing was taking apart the entrance to the upstairs apartment. Problem with this? The apartments didn't tell us that this was going to be going on. There was no way for our upstairs neighbor to get out of her apartment this morning unless she wanted to climb down a later which was about three feet under her door. They put caution tape all over the front of my door and said that it wasn't safe for me to leave...I didn't want to fight it so sorry sweetheart I didn't send back netflix. After my neighbor yelled at the construction people for about an hour (and during this time the work was halted because the workers didn't want her to hurt them) she called the cops so they came and were yelling at eachother form the balcony to the ground because the cop didn't want to climb into the apartment either-it wasn't safe. He said that there was nothing that they could do and we had to look on our lease for the number that we need to call to complain about it. This didn't make my neighbor happy so she went and through a plate at the construction workers ?????!!! That did a lot of good let me tell you- the cop said that if she didn't clam down that he would have to arrest her. She went back in and I didn't here from her for the rest of the day except for her pounding around up there, I have no idea what she is doing but she is not happy. They just poured the cement, so I don't know how long it is going to be before we can leave.
For those of you who don't know this is the plan. We are flying to NM tonight (curtsy of my dad) we are going to spend the weekend with him and then my mother is getting back for Utah Saturday or Sunday and we will spend some time with her. Thursday we are driving up to Utah of Joshes wedding which is on Friday (events being at 9 am, 1pm and 7pm) and then we are driving back early Saturday morning. Calixta and Nate are going to be coming to Payson to see the boy on Friday and are coming to the reception. Ciria isn't supposed to be getting back from Ca 'til Friday night so I am going to try and go and see her on Saturday morning before we leave. Aunt Shawn, my mother, the baby, Chantel and I are then coming down to Texas for some girl time before Chantel has to be back for....something amazing but I can't remember what, if she did less stuff then maybe I could remember.
2 comments:
hi tik! guess what....YOU'RE AT MY HOUSE!
oh how HAPPY that makes me!
sounds like fun! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment