I do have actual stuff to blog about but no time to do it justice so instead you get some pictures of Rocio in the dress she wore to church today. I had a lot of people tell me that she looked like a "fairy princess"...in accordance with the behavior of most fairy princesses she has spit up all over her dress; it matches the spit up on my dress (we like to match) but for some reason I wasn't sending off fairy princess vibes; why is that?

This dress is supposed to be for a 12 month old, but she has to wear it because all the dresses she has for her age don't fit around the bodice. Have any of you ran into that problem with your little girls?
8 comments:
Look how beautiful Chio is!!!
Grandma loves her.
MOM
I can't believe no one thinks that your don't have princess vibes. Have Alex the Elder beat them up.
What an adorable outfit. She looks so cute.
Hey Kiki,
Fairy Princess Chio is beautiful even with her throw-up. It matches perfectly :).
I love you, love you, love you sososososo much.
Love nani
cute baby
such a beautiful princess! I love dressing my daughter in princess dresses...to this day Summer wears big, poofy, pink dresses.
I have had that problem before!! I love her dress! Daisy has one just like it. So cute! Sometimes I dress all of my kids and myself in matching colors by accident. It freaks me out when I do. Like the other day, every single one of us was wearing green shirts and brown pants. Oops
Your daughter is so beautiful that she will never be overlooked.
Love Dad
Post a Comment