of the day came from Rocio. She must have know that my Valentine was away at work so she stayed up until midnight and started to give me lots of slobbery kisses. I thought that maybe she was hungry since she kept trying to suck my cheeks and slobber all over but when I would try to feed her she would bite me. So I'd pick her back up and she'd give me kisses on my face and then lean back with a huge smile and droplets of drool sparkling on her eyelashes from rubbing her face in her kisses. Some of you may think that baby kisses are gross, and indeed I used to myself, but now that are one of my favorite things. My Valentines "Change of Heart".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OOOH!! I want slobbery chio kisses TOO!!! :o) thanks for making me smile my tik! *muah!* there! you can have a slobbery teda kiss too!! :o) (now, yes, your valentines day can truly become complete)
How absolutely cute she is. She's the bestest valentine ever!!!
I love you, and wish I could give you kisses, too.
Love
MOM
Hey Kiki,
Those pictures are so cute. I can imagine how much fun those little Chio kisses were. I love drooly baby kisses, they are my favorite!
Happy Valentines Day to you too.
Love,
Nini
She's so cute! I really think that kisses are the best. Love you lots.
Post a Comment