alex is getting a little better at aiming the camera so here is an album of some pictures that he took. I started to label them but most of them are self explanatory so I stopped.
Maybe he is just going to be an abstract photographer. Don't give him any pointers and one day he'll make you rich with some obscure photo. My kids want to know when they are going to see their friend again?? Me too??
3 comments:
Definitely going to be a photojournalist!
MOM
I think it is fun to see Alex's belly. :-) Just kiddimg! I always love pictures of the family.
Maybe he is just going to be an abstract photographer. Don't give him any pointers and one day he'll make you rich with some obscure photo. My kids want to know when they are going to see their friend again?? Me too??
Post a Comment