....on my blog. Most of you said that you thought Rocio's eyes would stay blue and frankly that's what I'm betting on, too. Her eyes used to be the same color as mine and now, as you can see, they are much more blue. When we go out as a family people frequently tell us how much alex looks like his dad and Rocio looks like me - and how lucky we are to be done. Why is that the ultimate goal when it comes to having children, did I miss that memo? This hasn't just happened once or twice I'm talking dozens of times. Well, here is a picture of Chio and I (supposedly making the exact same weird half smile) and a link to see alex with is dad.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Thanks for voting
....on my blog. Most of you said that you thought Rocio's eyes would stay blue and frankly that's what I'm betting on, too. Her eyes used to be the same color as mine and now, as you can see, they are much more blue. When we go out as a family people frequently tell us how much alex looks like his dad and Rocio looks like me - and how lucky we are to be done. Why is that the ultimate goal when it comes to having children, did I miss that memo? This hasn't just happened once or twice I'm talking dozens of times. Well, here is a picture of Chio and I (supposedly making the exact same weird half smile) and a link to see alex with is dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There has been no memo except for in peoples imagination. Our Heavenly Father has told us to be fruitful and multiply. For some multiplying is 1 x 1 and for others it is 2 x 10 but He has never rescinded that statement, so it is up to you and Alex in concert with our Heavenly Father. You do have beautiful children.
Love Dad
Hi sweetie, you are right, you are both beautiful!!, and I think it's the cheekbones, when you smile.
MOM
are you done having kids???
Post a Comment