What fun laughter.How lucky is she having an older brother!
How nice to have a big brother that makes you laugh.They're adorable.MOM
I guess that Alex the Younger put those pillows on his Dad so that he wouldn't hurt himself on those rock hard abs. Right?
I think it's cute how alex went and got soft pillows so he'd have a nice landing.Grandma
that is so cute... she has the best laugh. You should put her on you tube under baby laughs. I loved it
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What fun laughter.How lucky is she having an older brother!
How nice to have a big brother that makes you laugh.
They're adorable.
MOM
I guess that Alex the Younger put those pillows on his Dad so that he wouldn't hurt himself on those rock hard abs. Right?
I think it's cute how alex went and got soft pillows so he'd have a nice landing.
Grandma
that is so cute... she has the best laugh. You should put her on you tube under baby laughs. I loved it
Post a Comment