We spent the entire day in Dallas yesterday going to a baseball game, shopping and swimming. Even though we loved living down there we don't miss the heat at all. We lived right next to two toll roads, and while that was convenient for getting around, they produced a ton of heat we don't miss at all.



We also went back to Addison to visit the
Circle Park. It was even more fun than we remember it being. These are just a random sample of a lot more amazing pictures Alex took.
6 comments:
What a fun day!!!! Gotta love the Heat !!!
Love love lvoe Chio's polk a dot suit! Fun summer videos!
Sorry I haven't read your post in a while. I am in Kennewick right now, using the free internet at our hotel. My nice neighbor who let me use her internet is moving. I sure miss reading your stories. Your kids are super cute. Enjoy the summer
What a wonderful day it must have been! I'll trade you locations. You will love the rain.
fun. i miss some things about living down there too. it's so close to so much fun stuff but i don't miss the scary crime stuff...
"waaaaaaaaattttteeerrrrr.... mmmmmm....." in a few pictures, I think chio is secretly thinking this in her head :o) LOVE LOVE!!!
Post a Comment