Monday, May 22, 2006

Addison...

This is downtown of the city that we live in. This is nothing like where we live, we still live in the ghetto.

This is the park that we walked by on our way to the main park. It's not a park for kids it's just really peaceful and calming. When you get down in the amphitheater you can't hear any thing but the water and it's not an overwhelming noise, it's just nice. alex wouldn't stop watching the water, every time that we tried to get him to look at the camera, he would turn his head around and strain his neck to get a better view of the cascading water. We don't know if we were supposed to get into the water, but no one else was there so we did.







This is the reason that we went on our walk. This park is about four miles from our house and it is so cool to play in. I just realized that I didn't take any pictures of the whole park so that you could get an idea of what the park was I only took close of pictures of alex (next time I'll take more telling pictures) alex pictures are the best anyways.

You can kind of see the background if you look closely in this one.




In this one he is standing on that edge.

Then we had to go home. But we were tired so it worked out wonderfully.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a great family day. It looks like you guys are adjusting to Texas well and having a great time together. This is what it is all about.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That looks like a beautiful park! I am glad that you found such a peaceful place to play!

Keary said...

My opinion is that Texas is the most beautiful place in the world, except maybe Vancouver Canada.

Hope you all enjoy it there. So far it looks as if you are.

Anonymous said...

That pic of baby A on the fountain bout made me vomit! I am so baby paranoid!!! Luckily I looked further down and saw the REAL situation!....LOL....Glad to see you all are happy and doing well! We love you all and want you to squeeze the boy extra for us!
Auntie Kathy
P.S. drop in when you come up our direction!