Friday, September 26, 2008
Hunting Monsters
Every year (well, for two years now) around Halloween every trip to the store becomes a chore with constant reminders: not to look at the "scary monsters" who are "gona' get me", that they're not real, and won't hurt alex. Even covering his eyes with his hands (his idea-quite entertaing to other shoppers), he still sees them. This inevitably leads to conversations of what he is going to do to the monsters. With me he says he is going to say "no, no, no" , "you don't touch me" or "two minuets" (meaning time out). With his dad he is aparently a little more grafic; here is a conversation alex and his dad were having in the woods about tracking monsters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOVED the video! H2e0 10i02s 0a 0t0od..o.ll. 2Naomi loved it too!
Awww cuute!
That was so funny! I am glad he is going to protect himself from all the monsters. I am sorry he kicked you :(
That was dang cute.
What a cute boy! He reminds me of bartok, the bat, who says he's gonna kick it .... etc....
alex has a great imagination.
we love you
MOM
I always enjoy watching alex and his antics. This is so very cute. I hope he will always be this entertaining!
Love Y'all
What a great adventure!!!
Post a Comment