Superman came to visit today...
These are the yoga bands (or whatever they're called) the cutest part was when Chio got the yellow "cape". alex stuffed it down the back of her shirt and Chio thought it was just about the funniest thing ever. By the time I got the camera out she had already moved on to better things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Don't be surprised if you get a lot of superman outfits for his birthday! He does make a great superman.
I would suggest you strap that camera on in the morning, I think it is more important than your pants. JK
Love Y'all
I think that video is the cutest thing! I love it! I love how much he talks! We miss you guys and it is always nice to watch the videos, because we feel like we are there!
Hey Nields! I just found your blog on Stphanie's new blog. I am sure excited to have found you! I was wondering how you were all doing!
I love your blog - you are so funny! I can't believe how big your Alex has gotten!
I'll have to send you an invite to our family blog :) E-mail me your e-mail address - aschilaty@gmail.com
How fun! He is so cute! Love the cape!
He"s a good superman!!!
love you!!!!!
I love the air time photo of ales.
He is definitely flying! Just ask Buzz Lightyear.
Sorry, I didn't see that I spelled Allllllllllexxxxxxxxx wrong.
oh well.
I also like the fly higher than a shooting star part.
love
mom
Post a Comment