Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Dress Shoes
Yesterday I put Chio in a play dress that barely covered her diaper and then pants underneath it. When I went to put her shoes on she wouldn't let me. I thought this was very odd because she loves shoes and she knew we were going outside. She took off down the hallway and brought back her Sunday shoes. Since she was wearing a dress she would only wear her dress shoes. Silly Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh!! :o) what a little LADY!! :-D I am SO PROUD!! *MUAH!* love you all!
I think she knows how ADORABLE she looks in her "heels".
I hope I never forget her posing in the store to show us her shoes.
She's sweet.
MOM
That is the sweetest story I have heard in a long time. She must really love her dress shoes.
Love Y'all
What a cutie! Maybe an indication of what is coming in the future...lots of shoes!!!
Post a Comment