1. Where did you meet? UVSC
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? The things he comes up with to do with our kids are always the most surprising.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has the best smile ever!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is always so calm. And luckily when he's around he can have it rub off on me.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Kiki-but that's it. I think I've heard him say Kiora about 5 times in my life and it sounds incredibly awkward. When he talks about me to others it probably sounds like he's referring to an acquaintance.
8. What is his favorite color? Yellow
9. What is his favorite food? Sandwhiches
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? In front of my apartment at night.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Play catch or ping pong or watch football or movies or eat or...other stuff, I don't know which is my most favorite.
13. Do you have any children? alex and Chio.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I can't believe how well and sound he can sleep....and I'm incredibly jealous.
15. How old is he? 28
16. Who said I love you first? I don't know.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Folk and other stuff that sounds like folk, and when I'm not around, Punk occasionally.
18. What do you admire most about him? His devotion.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yep, Alex never misses an opportunity to tease me about my grammar and spelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey kiki you should send me your husband tag or tell me how to put it on here, I want to do it to for my husband, but I don't know how.
I love you bunches, and you should come and see our blog.
Love
Jeremy and Iwalani
I guess a comment two weeks late is ok? I learned more about Alex than ever or I guess I forgot.
Post a Comment