Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tid Bits...

I was intending to blog all day yesterday, but we may have had our power turned off, which messed up our internet and phone- then today we went to Dallas to vote. But obviously, from my long inactivity, I have LOTS to blog about.

In the last month alex has grown an entire inch.

alex tells strangers in the store that I cuss a lot ("stupid" and "shut up").

Like alex, Chio LOVES BBQ.

Our weather is pretty much perfect right now AND we can enjoy it without any mosquitoes.

Whenever Alex or I laugh alex says in a somber voice, "It's not funny mommy/daddy."



We have lots of leaves to rake.



Chio has new shoes


alex is still cute,


and so is Chio.

And I'm NOT pregnant. Chio hates it when I try to blog; which is why I dictated the last two to Alex, which is why they didn't make any sense.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Great Pictures!!! The kids ARE cute!!! Love ya!

Keary said...

I will always think you have the CUTEST kids in TX or maybr in the world!
Love Y'all

homealonemom said...

I agree! they are the cutest kids of all. I especially love their eyes, and their smiles.

MOM