Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Falling Down

Okay, now I'm almost up to date. That is to say I have blogged all the pictures I wanted to from the computer (except for alex's birthday because I can't get the pictures to load). But that still means I have Iwalani's wedding and Halloween along with other stuff on my camera somewhere. No guarantees when those will be up, but they are comming. Now, I'm going to go read all of your blogs because I've been slacking in that as well. Hope these will keep you busy for a while!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the updates.

Unknown said...

Kiki today is your lucky day I'm going to practice HTML tags on your web site.

http://web.me.com/marvmax1/Site/Welcome.html

Unknown said...

Well that looked like it worked but it didn't actually work. Try again.

http://web.me.com/marvmax1/Site/Welcome.html=Dad's Web Site

Unknown said...

OK that didn't work either. Where do you find help about this site?

Camille said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you. I wanted you to know that I just set my blog to private so if you want to be able to view it, please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address so I can invite you. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com.

Chris and Brianna said...

I just love reading your blog... sorry i missed your birthday. I meant to call you but it was a crazy weekend. Have a great week and i look forward to the update pictures.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to keep up with you guys. I wished that we lived in Sherman, too :) I miss that place all the time!

Keary said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures.
Wish we still lived in Allen so someone would be close even if it is you guys. jk
I tred to call on your birthday but noone answered. I think Diana talked to you though.
Love Y'all

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiora... I tagged you!