Chio modeling her shoes.
alex wears this batman shirt every other day, literally. It gets washed with every non white load I do and then on the days I do whites he mopes around because he knows he has to wait longer for it to be cleaned. One time he even asked if it could take a bath with him so he could wear it to bed.




4 comments:
Everyone has his/her favorites!
Love Y'all
I am glad that we are not the only ones with T-Shirt trauma. I actually have to hide the shirt when it is dirty because Conner will empty the dirty laundry bin until he finds that particular shirt!
You have a neighborhood dog named Max. I find that unbelievable? You're going to shoot it right?
Also...Everyone should have a favorite shirt. Just remember that the more you wash it the sooner it will wear out.
To bad he didn't mention his favorite shirt or he could have got one to wear on the white washing days.
;-) heh heh
Post a Comment