We waited until the day of to get alex's costume together because every time I would start to make a costume he would change his mind about what he wanted to be. Halloween morning, he decided he wanted to be a Dinosaur. So, when we left the house to go trick-or-treating, he was a dinosaur, by the time we were 3 doors down he was a dragon, and a couple of times throughout the night he was a shark. I'm glad my coustumes are so versital, it makes halloween more exciting.

alex the dinosaur, and chio is a princess (dressed as a peasant)

All the little ones.

In our group I think there were more adults than there were kids, people were even taking picctures out their windows.

The hunting dinasour.

All the little ones.
6 comments:
They are SO adorable.
I don't think Chio looks like a peasant. Definitely a princess!
Alex was cute, I liked the way his tail would drag.
We love you.
MOM
Thanks for the pictures and the information. I wish you guys were closer so we could go and see y'all more often.
Love Y'all
I love the dinosaur,dragon, shark costume. It makes me wish I had a boy!
Kiora,
How creative!! I love their costumes. Glad you were able to use the dress.
~ Minnie
OH MY GOODNESS YOUR KIDS ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE!!! :-D
i think that if i were a princess dressed like a peasant i would want to have a dinosaur/dragon/shark as a body guard too...ESPECIALLY a shark that has legs AND can breath in the air...that is pretty darn sweet in my opinion
Kiki, we are impressed by the versatility of Alex's costume. I mean anyone can make a single-character costume, you got 3 into one costume. Jeremy was a Super Ballerina Cowboy when he was younger, because his older brother and sister dressed him. And he said that he has to bow down to the Dinosaur-Dragon-Shark costume. Good job. And I have to agree with Teda on the body guard thing too. Good idea!
Love you lots!
Nani and Remy
Post a Comment