
This is kind of hard to see but this is the great and spacious building across the river. This is the casino (right in the middle)which is built on the holy land of the reservation (as most casinos are) and it is huge. We are about 12 miles from the casino and it is still the only thing that you can perfectly distinguish on the horizon. On the opposite side of the spectrum, my sister just when to the temple, which is just past the casino and you still can't see it because the full size temple is small compared to the casino, and all this week she keeps going back to the temple and taking whoever will go with her. One day I went with her and my mom while Alex stated home to watch the baby with my other sister. So while I was in there I was thinking about my family and the baby and this caused my milk to let down...white is not a good color for this to happen in. I haven't had any problem with this for about a month so I wasn't taking any kind of precautions, my mistake. So this happened before we even started the session and so the whole time I was thinking about the...situation instead of the things that I needed to think about....oh well at least I have a perfect righteous husband to cover for me.


We also went to the park to look for eggs today and here are some pictures of it.
4 comments:
I love your pics your handsome little man! He is a good easter bunny. That's sad about the casino...but it makes that much more of a difference when you come into the temple.
man, i tell you what. your little boy looks JUST like his daddy when he is sitting in that swing. I can see it already! He sure is growing up fast to be cool like his daddy.
love love~
It is sad to see how hard satan the devil hate and shame works to thwart the glorious work of our Heavenly Father.
The best part of this post is the pictures of alex. I wonder when he will insist that his name is capitalized?
Love ya
Perfectly rightous husband?? You must know a different side of him than I do.
Post a Comment