Friday, June 16, 2006

Addison Park again...

Today we went to the Addison park with the Humphreys and we thought that you would like to see some pictures of it. The video is kind of long (like most of our videos) but we wanted you to see him going up and down and especially the part where I let him put his face in the water and then the dirty look we get as a result.

This is a picture of Lily and then another of of alex.

3 comments:

Keary said...

I dont think there is anything better for grandparents on the other side of the state let alone another state. One can watch in these growing years almost as well as if you lived in the same town, city, village, metropolis, etc. etc. etc.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I wish that we had a park like that here. Looks like lots of fun!

Kristy said...

love the videos...he is so cute!