Alex and I were outside playing catch and the baby was sitting there watching us throw back-and-forth, back-and-forth. So we went to go get the camera and the rest of the story is as follows. This is our first video put on the internet. We want to assure everybody we set the video to private and it is only viewable to those who know this website address. But just in case, I'm only going to leave all videos posted on here for only one week. Kelsey I"ll teach you how to do it later.
Here's the link in case you can't get this one to play, or it is taking to long to load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
did you get the phone message? I love you and this is adorable about the little boy. We are glad to be home.
MOM
This needs to be a daily activity so that we can see alex grow up. I think there is no better way of watching a child grow-up when he/she is far away.
So the next one is when? How soon will we be going to the pool?
This is very cute. How long has he been doing this? It's funny what little kids find interesting...
I cannot believe he sits still for so long. I cannot remember the last time one of our girls sat still like that.
What a cute boy!
Post a Comment